Kandoo Adventures recently joined forces with an international travel brand and had just launched a new website but needed help fixing a series of technical site errors, migration issues and loss of visibility online. We Are Digital were engaged to help grow website traffic, enquiry and bookings, improve search impressions and fix technical errors across the site.
We carried out a free audit and proposed a digital strategy that included SEO work on their website, paid media marketing across Google and social media marketing, including PPC. We also created a plan for strategic content creation to drive keyword density to help improve search engine rankings, improve their email communications to tap into existing customer data and carried out research into different target market demographics to maximise campaign engagement.
- Sitemap optimisation.
- Resolution of 404 errors.
- Robots.txt file required optimisation.
- Extensive keyword research.
- Restructuring of site navigation.
- Restructuring all meta titles, meta descriptions and H1 tags.
- Planning onsite content at category level and within the blog section of the website.
- Built out a more structured internal linking strategy.
- Resolved issues with click depth and orphaned pages.
- Competitor analysis for further opportunities.
- Restructure of Facebook Ads Manager account.
- Restructire of Google Ads account.
- Creation of improved images and content for ads.
- A/B testing and MVT testing implemented across all paid channels.
- Digital marketing consultancy presenting opportunities across other channels.
- Recommendations for onsite changes to improve CRO (conversion rate optimisation).
What Kandoo Adventures Think
The team are always available to help with strategy or marketing queries and we look forward to continuing our partnership with this experienced agency."
We saw a large increase in search visability from 600 search impressions to 2,500 search impressions within the first 3 months of working with the Kandoo Adventures. As a direct result of some of the work that we’ve carried out we have seen the average position across their whole keyword range increase from position 73 to position 41. Keyword density has increased dramatically across the entire website and site usability and navigation has vastly improved.
Kandoo are now starting to rank for more relevant keywords, which is driving a greater user intent and helping drive conversions in an upward trend.
Across paid media, via both Facebook and Google, we have helped reduce their cost per lead by 35% as a result of more engaging ad content and setting up both A/B testing and MVT testing across the range of ad sets. The results of this has given Kandoo Adventures more confidence in investing more money to help continue to drive the growth for the business.
Kandoo Adventures continue to see growth month on month in a very competitive market space and our work together is ongoing.
Reduction in cost per lead
Increase in UK organic visibility
Increase in site conversions