Environmental Policy – July 2023
We Are Digital accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of transport and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote own brand product ranges to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities by the end of 2023.
• Encourage our suppliers, clients and staff to adopt similar principles in the performance of their work duties.
• Continue to maintain a shared transport policy where office days are required and working from home as a majority part of hybrid working.
• Continue to maintain at least 75% of client meetings online to minimise transport emissions.
• Induction of all new members of staff to include reference to this policy and offer further training where required or requested.
Signed by Managing Director:
Policy is due for review January 2024.